Last week, we became aware of a tremendous young man in our region who has taken on an even more tremendous task. http://www.aydensride.com Ayden Green is 14 years old, and after overcoming some pretty big challenges, he has set his sites on following his hero, Terry Fox's journey by cycling ACROSS CANADA in effort to raise $50,000 for United Way.
We at Stonebridge Town Centre, in beautiful Wasaga Beach ON, are all about community....so we thought to throw him a HUGE community party to celebrate his send off and help kick start the raising of some much needed funds.
We need your help.
- Attend and promote the Community Party being held on at Stonebridge Town Centre, at River Rd West and Main Street in Wasaga Beach
- Share - Can you help please spread the word - send this poster far and wide - EMAIL it, Facebook it, LIKE his page, Aydens Ride and send a word of inspiration to him.
- Donate goods or services to help raise money
- Give your time and help run an activity station or assist with set up or promotion
- Follow him on Twitter as he travels across our great country
Please email for any further information or to offer assistance in any way. On behalf of the Green family and the United Way, we thank you for any help and support that you can provide towards this celebratory event - let's do it right - let's go big for Ayden!