Who: Wasaga Beach Kinette Club
What: 2013 Kinette Christmas at the Beach Self Guided Home Tour
When: Saturday, November 16th - ONE DAY EVENT !
- Kinette Christmas at the Beach 12th Annual Home Tour is taking place on Saturday, November 16th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Note that this is a ONE DAY EVENT
- Tickets are $20.00 each - Volunteers registered with the Volunteer Co-ordinator for Home Placement hours may pick up their tickets for $10.00 (maybe we should leave the Volunteer fee out and just say tickets are $20.00 each)
- 6 very different homes unique in style and charm are on loan to us for the day.
- Inviting variety of homes dressed up for the Holiday Season with Christmas Decorations, table settings and onsite demonstrations will captivate your interest.
- Restrictions: No purses, cell phones, cameras, Pads, or children permitted. See complete list inside the ticket booklet, please comply.
- Boots and shoes to be removed at the door. Bags will be provided for shoes & boots
- Admission is FREE to the Artisan One-Of-A-Kind Show open to the public 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Wasaga Beach Rec Plex
- Tea Room open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. is also located in the Rec Plex. Free with your Home Tour Booklet purchase or available for $5 per person without a Home Tour Booklet.
- Ticket Booklets available at: Wasaga Beach: I D A Pharmacy, Wasaga Beach Chamber of Commerce, BlueShores Flowers& Gifts, Major's Guardian Pharmacy, Wasaga Flowers, Cathy's Flowers, Petals in Thyme, Florist - Stayner: Petal Pushers, Florist, Forget-Me-Not Flowers & Gifts - Collingwood - The Brick Collingwood
- Contact phone number - Tracey Johnson 705-429-7957